Here’s our roundup of Five Awesome Food Marketing Ideas for July 2016.
The links below take you directly to the examples.
Kudos to all the companies and their respective creators!
- General Mills Convenience & Foodservice re-born several recipes with its Red, White and Blue ideas list to celebrate Independence Day. Well played.
- Martin Bros. Distributors has taken a creative twist to those popular time-lapse recipe videos in its re-launched YouTube channel… in partnership with marque national brands.
- Listen to this insightful podcast on how Beyond Meat is using social and digital media to transform a fast-growing audience of carnivores into fans of its plant-based proteins.
- If you missed the NRA show, check out the quick recap of the most innovative new food products honored with FABI awards.
- An awesome cause marketing campaign from Coca-Cola and Bloomin’ Brands restaurants — Outback Steakhouse and Carrabba’s — for the Folds of Honor Challenge Coin promotion to raise funds for veterans and their families.
Five Awesome Food Marketing Ideas
Check out our YouTube channel for past video summaries of cool, effective food marketing ideas.